Today was just as hectic as I thought it would be, and it the day isn't over yet! My breakfast (pictured last post) held me over 'till about 11:30, but I didn't get to eat until 12:15. It took me about an hour to eat the lunch I packed (pictured last post) because I was so busy. I was hungry again by about 5:00 and ate my yummy snack, pink lady apple slices dipped in Oikos plain yogurt. The sweet/tartness of the apple perfectly balanced the yogurt...so good!
I left work at 6:00 and came straight home to do a Taebo workout dvd. It had been FOREVER since I had done one of these, so I started with a basic workout. It was way too short so I did another to get about 35 total minutes of fast-paced cardio and 20 minutes of stretching.
And now I am going to scarf down my dinner, a veggie salad (that's lite ranch on top) and small helping of leftover mushroom barley risotto, while catching up on some blogs. I brought some work home with me so that will probably take up the rest of my evening. :(
But first, I've been tagged by Amy at CoffeeTalk! So, here's the deal:
- Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links.
- Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I decided that I wanted to be an architect when I was in 6th grade. I finished my undergrad degree in architecture, worked for 2+ years in an architect's office, finished my graduate degree in architecture...and now work in a landscape architecture office and LOVE it. Go figure.
- I'm part Finnish, and my maiden name had the classic double vowels of a Finnish last name (I kinda miss it...).
- I've had a love affair with peanut butter and bananas since I was a baby. I called peanut butter banana sandwiches "p-bo nannas" when I was 2.
- I was a vegetarian for 9 months. Now I'm just REALLY picky about the little bit of meat that I do eat. (I promise to write my food philosophy soon...)
- I went to Astronaut High School...no, they didn't teach us to be Astronauts.
- My husband and I lived in the highest incorporated town east of the Mississippi for a year...anybody know what town that is?
- I'm addicted to looking at real estate listings online, even though we're not in the market to buy a house. I guess I could have worse addictions, right?!?
- Meghann at graduate meghann
- Ashley at sweet and natural
- Laura at on the threshold of greatness
- Joanna at a cup of jo
- julz at simple and divine
- VeggieGirl at veggie girl
- Mel at a taste of life
This was fun! But I know this kind of thing isn't for everybody, so absolutely no pressure to take part. :)
Have a lovely lovely evening!