So, I leave you with Nana's No Bake Cookies, which I assure you are little bites of heavenly goodness, and look just like this before they harden up into actual cookies that you can pick up and hold rather than mushy, sticky blobs...
Nana's No Bake Cookies
makes 4 dozen "2 bite" cookies
- 1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3-1/2 cups instant oatmeal (I've used rolled oats too, they are just a bit chewier)
- Mix cocoa, sugar, butter and milk in a medium saucepan and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter, vanilla and oatmeal.
- Spoon onto wax paper or foil until set, 1-2 hours.
So easy, so tasty...so going to be making them soon because now I have a CRAVING!!!
Oh, and I'm fully aware that this is my second post on the day that I'm starting "one post a day"... :)